|Missouri History Museum, 2nd Floor
Lindell & DeBaliviere, in Forest Park
© 2013 Bixby's Restaurant, Missouri History Museum
The Missouri History Museum reflects the fundamental obligation of every generation to leave this community, region and world in better condition for those who will next inherit them. Bixby’s was created in support of this core value of Stewardship adopted by the Missouri History Museum in 2001.
From the selection of a leading cultural philanthropist, William K. Bixby, as the naming inspiration at the restaurant to the development of our guiding culinary theme of “Dining with Local Influence”, Bixby’s seeks to create another vehicle to make a difference in our community.
Chef Greg Ziegenfuss created the Bixby’s menu not only by modifying ingredients and looking at culinary selections from a slightly different angle, but by utilizing and imaginatively combining local products. A chef can make an established or even unadventurous dish seem new and refreshing using this simple strategy; one that often results in food that is familiar enough to be broadly appealing but different enough to excite. At Bixby’s “Dining with Local Influence” embraces artfully crafted regional ingredients developed into seasonal lunch menus.
Hours & Directions
News & Events
- Join Bixby's at the Shakespeare Festival
- OpenTable Diner's Choice List: Best Brunch
- Travel + Leisure Magazine Names America's Best Museum Restaurants
- Named a Top Restaurant for Easter Brunch 2013
- Romantic Valentine's Day Food
- Celebrate With Your Valentine
- National Soup Month Feature
- Sauce Magazine Edible Weekend Raves
- Bixby's Celebrates with Sweetheart Lunches
- December Persimmon Specials